The Lauderdale Trust was established as an independent grant making trust in 2021, as a result of generous donations, with a view to enabling the work of other charities on the ground and seeing communities transformed by making Jesus known.
In projects that we support, we would always expect to see:
- A project that is working towards the advancement of the Christian faith, transforming communities by making Jesus known.
- A project working in an area of deprivation – i.e., where the community has been negatively impacted by any or all of the following Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) categories: income, employment, education, health/disability, crime, barriers to housing/services and living environments.
- Applications from small to mid-sized charities, registered and working in the UK and operating at grassroots level, with clear management and governance in place.
- A clear project that needs support of between £10-£50k/year (for up to 3 years) and with a maximum of 50% of project funding coming from the Trust.
- A project that isn’t about the purchase of property or building work.